Channel Marketing Communications Specialist
Real Staffing is currently working with a Global MNC and they are currently looking for a Channel Marketing Communications Specialist to join their office in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely with the local and regional teams in a fast paced environment.
Duration: 4-6 months
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email, webinar, landing page, social media and display advertising. Coordinate with distributors on leads follow-up and nurturing.
- Manage event logistics in support of the team. From helping to book space for meetings to making sure the booth is staffed, and every aspect of our events are well organized.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in APAC
- Coordinate the creation of content (e.g. conference banners, display advertising, email banners, any other graphics)
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the APAC marketing activities
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical information
- Responsible for creating and distributing monthly newsletter for distributors
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- BSc degree in marketing, digital media with interest in biological science or relevant scientific background with a penchant for marketing communication
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a digital marketing specialist or marcom specialist
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), media editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suites; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Well-organized and demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can apply through the link provided or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017