- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Sales & Marketing , Sales & Marketing
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing the execution of marketing initiatives for the full product portfolio of the business. You will drive strategic planning and forecasting and develop the promotional marketing plan and materials. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as an "ambassador" of the business internally as well as to customers and in the market
- Work closely wit the regional team and Singapore sales team to ensure brand marketing strategies are aligned and communicated clearly to ensure effective execution
- Develop and implement sales promotions and advertising campaigns to support product branding
As a successful candidate, you will have to have at least 5 years of marketing experience within the FMCG or health care industry in Singapore. Having prior experience managing optical products will be a huge added advantage.
If you are keen to be part of a rapidly growing health care company, please contact Scarlet Lee (R1222451) from Real Staffing Group at +65 6871 4700 for further information.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017