Marketing Manager EMEA
For one of our partners, an international Consumer Goods company Medical Devices company, we are looking for a Marketing Manager EMEA. The company focusses on consumer products in the healthcare segment.
This position will be based in the EMEA headquarters in the Amsterdam area.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Manager EMEA will include:
- For 2 product groups; you develop and implement strategy. You also evaluate and adapt where necessary
- You manage a team of 3 direct reports in daily tasks and career objectives
- You are responsible for new product development and new business development
- You have a long term vision and focus on upstream marketing
- You are responsible for strategy, but also involved in everyday operational marketing tasks
- You coordinate cooperation with external parties, such as distributors, online retailers and agencies
- You determine focus and priorities for your product lines
- Internally, you work with peers from sales, R&D and other departments
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Bachelor (Master is preferred) in marketing, business, or comparable
- You have at least 7 years of experience in Marketing in consumer goods, FMCG or electronics
- You have experience with B2C marketing
- You have upstream marketing experience
- You are a true entrepreneur and work well in an environment with broad responsibilities
- You have strategic experience and have a clear vision
- You have excellent leadership skills and are able to coach and inspire others
- You have experience in an international and matrix environment
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
The company will offer a good salary and secondary benefits.
If you are the person I am looking for, or you know the perfect candidate, feel free to get in touch through m.veledaalves @ realstaffing.com.