Medical Advisor Diabetes
- Type Permanent
- Salary ¥10 - ¥12 per annum + competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Medical Affairs
Partners within Medical Affairs, MSLs and cross-functionally with sales and marketing to ensure alignment of medical affairs activities. Through medical information, MSL, KOL engagements, medical education, publications, and advisory boards.
Join this multinational pharmaceutical company operating across 8 different production facilies with offices in over 75 countries. Employing more than 40,000 people globally, this company products markets its products in over 180 countries and continually leads the pharmaceutical industry and was noted as one of the most sustainable companies in the world.
Strategic Ando Organizational Leadership:
- Participate In The Successful Development, Optimization And Execution Of Effective Medical Strategies In The Assigned Therapy Area / Product, To Achieve Goals
- Ensures Strategic Alignment Of Therapy Area / Product Scientific Communication Platform With Local, And Global Plans
- Ensures sound scientific and medical guidance is provided for marketing strategies for therapy area / product
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop action plans aiming to appropriately oriented products in response to the current unmet medical needs and market dynamics.
- Ensures proper reporting of Key Performance Indicators
Medical education: - Leads the establishment and optimization of internal scientific resources for internal Use.
- Oversees Development And Execution Of The Medical Education Plan Based On HCP Learning Needs For Assigned Brand / Therapy Area (Ie, Symposia) And Ensures Local alignment..
- Support Medical Information By Developing And Providing Answers On Request From HCPs As Needed
Medical guidance: - Leverages knowledge of clinical practice, KOL insights, competitor scientific activity, as well as future in healthcare to collaborate within CMR and with marketing as well as other functions to create brand strategy, plans and tactics Supports team to distil scientific / medical knowledge and deliver internal medical training in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ensures sound scientific content for HCP advisory meetings to achieve the meetings objectives in line with overall affiliate and medical affairs strategy
- Collaborates cross functionally and taking a leadership role among MSLs with sales and marketing and attending internal meetings outside of medical in order to offer training support which enhances and maintains the MSL understanding of all current strategies and to ensure proper strategic alignment between business units. Clinical activities: - Identifies gaps to be filled with clinical and outcomes research
- reviews and approves ISS and outcomes protocols and research reports
- Ensures sound scientific content for local investigator / results meetings
KOL Engagement: - Inputs into KOL engagement planning, execution and tracking and collaborates (abstract and oral presentations, primary and secondary publications) Guides development of therapy area / product publications Internal Stakeholders For With Alignment.
- Provides Leadership And Input For KOL Engagement Activities As KOL Advisory Boards, Speaker Training, Etc...
- Participates In The Brand Related Annual Evaluation And Update Of KOL Engagements And Individual Engagement Plans (IEPs)
- Provides Scientific Expertise, advice and guidance to KOL faculty during KOL advisory boards to support company objectives.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja