Manager Medical Affairs (Immunology) (m/w/d)
- Rhein-Main Area, permanent and fulltime-
I´m searching for a Medical Doctor with experience in the Pharma Industry, who wants to work for an international, well known pharmaceutical company. The Jobholder will be responsible for the implementation and management of Medical Affairs projects.
Main Responibilities Manager Medical Affairs (m/w/d):
- Develop, implement and measure medical affairs projects/trials for existing and new products, in order to support sales and market share targets short/medium and long term.
- Monitor and evaluate changes in the medical and scientific environment.
- Establish annual medical affairs budget and monitor periodic financial medical affairs forecasts as required.
- Support implementation of marketing concepts.
- Complement, implement and supervise company- sponsored non- interventional studies and manage publication of study results.
- Manage Investigator Initiate Studies (AMG,GCP) and internal SOP´s/policies, supervise and analyse results medically.
- Manage Publication (Good Publication Practice).
- Work crossfunctional
- Develop and maintain contacts with KOLs, Customers, research Institution, patient organisations.
- Support organizing expert meetings and scientific advisory boards.
- Analysis of product safety issues
- Training of employees
- 20% travelling is required
- Medical Doctor
- Experience in the field of Immunology
- Ideal would be experience in Hemophilia
- Fluent English and basic German
If you are interested in this vacancy, I am looking forward to receive your application. In a phone call we will discuss the vacancy and an application strategy. If this vacancy doesn´t fit your needs but you are interested in a new Job in the field of Clinical or Medical Affairs, I am glad to hear from you. As your specialised Recruiter and Consultant I will supervise the whole application process and I am by your side to create your future.
T: 069 264 898 071
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.