Medical Manager - Oncology/Immuno-Oncology
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Medical Affairs
It is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world with about 50,000 employees in 66 countries tackling innovative solutions and technologies. Based on the corporate value of responsibility, respect, honesty, transparency and courage, they are providing high value added technology that contributes to society.
- Be responsible for medical planning, strategies, tactics, and ensures medical governance with business practice during conduct.
- Collaborate cross-functionally in Japan as well as regional and global collaboration of the franchise.
- Support R&D side for future portfolio and KOL engagements.
- Support country medical director by managing medical affairs oncology function.
- Sets directions & objectives for the medical affairs oncology and lead the medical planning for medical affairs oncology areas to define the key deliverables to effectively deliver the scientific and medical value propositions for the products responsible for.
- Provides strategic, medical, and development expertise and provide medical support to the design, planning, initiation and completion of post approval clinical trials and also facilitate scientific dialogues with investigators.
- Reviews, and approve CMG-initiated studies and Investigator-Initiated studies at local level before submission to country medical director for local approval; also, review, approve, and oversee KOL Program, CME & local Advisory Boards activities.
- Review and approve promotional messages and communication materials to ensure they are fully supported by scientific and medical data, and are presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, consistent with label.
- (Primary) Engages with internal colleagues within medical department and cross-functionally in developing and delivering medical strategies and initiatives.
- (Secondary) Engages with national and international KOLs (including one-on-one, groups and healthcare organizations) in scientific interaction
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja