Medical Science Liaison - Many Therapeutic Areas
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Medical Affairs
The first company to provide CRO (contract research organization) services in Japan. Relevant laws and rules had not been established when the group was first established. The CRO Study Group conducted promotional public relations activities to negotiate with the authorities for the establishment of CROs in Japan.
Mission will be as below;
- Exchange high level medical and scientific information and promote appropriate use to KOL who is the specialist of each therapeutic area. (Key Opinion Leader: Doctors who are sought to have influence over medical industry and promotion of medicines.)
- Identify UMN (Unmet Medical Needs) of the therapeutic area.
- Supporting drafting medical solution to solve above UMN and act based on the solution.
Following tasks will be required to achieve the mission
- Plan and implement event and lecture sessions at conferences.
- Report conference hearing.
- Collect latest medical information and provide them to internal parties necessary.
-High communication skill
-Good business manner
-Eminent planning and proposal skill
-Outstanding logical mind
-High ethic perspective
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja