- Type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$50 per hour
- Location Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Clinical Research
Are you a self-starter interested in working on a global project? Are you interested in playing a key role in clinical trial processes? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global healthcare company that specializes lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, and clinical nutrition, is actively searching for a Medical Writer to join its team in Lake Zurich, Illinois. This will be structured as a 1 year and 6 month contract. They are looking for a Medical Writer to act as regulatory liaison for the medical device division and interact with the regulatory representative in countries around the world.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Write clinical protocols, clinical study reports, investigatory brochures, and other clinical documents working with the project team.
- Develop and maintain timelines for document generation, revision, and completion in collaboration with other study team members.
- Assist in the maintenance of SOPs and writing tools, such as templates and style manuals.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in biological or medical research field required
- 3+ years of medical writing experience within the medical device industry
- Working knowledge of laboratory assays/units
- Solid understanding of the clinical trial process, including the documentation that is required at each stage
The Medical Writer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Lake Zurich, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.