- Type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$50 per hour + health benefits
- Location North Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Engineering & Validation, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Are you a Metrology or Calibration professional seeking a new challenge? Interested in the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, you are in luck! My client, a globally renowned Pharma company located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, is actively looking for a Metrology Engineer to join its team. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and will pay $30 to $50 per hour based on level of prior experience. Both entry and senior level candidates will be considered.
The Metrology Engineer will apply statistical process control, mathematical, physical science and advanced engineering tools and technologies in order to accomplish various metrology and engineering objectives. You may also be tasked with preparing and delivering effective briefings, presentations, and technical support papers for company management, industry conferences, and other associated publications.
Specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Prepare calibration procedures/calibration job plans and associated training materials.
- Perform measurement uncertainty analysis for primary/working standards and process instrumentation.
- Perform Vendor Quality Audits of calibration service suppliers and oversee vendor quality issues.
- Develop Global Calibration Control Program SOP's and associated training material.
- Establish measurement traceability of laboratory standards and ensure that their processes are in a state of compliance.
The best candidates for the Metrology Engineer opening will possess the following qualifications:
- Metrology/Calibration experience - Regulated industry preferred, not required
- Familiarity with ISO 17025 and or ANSI Z540 accredited environments
- Familiarity with requirements of accreditation bodies (A2LA, NVALAP, ILAC-MRA)
This is a very exciting opportunity to grow your career and join a top-tier organization. If you are interested in learning more, please provide your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.