- Type Contract
- Salary US$20 - US$33 per hour + Health Benefits
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Clinical Research, R&D, Quality Assurance (QA)
If you're a medical technologist looking for your next big opportunity, look no further! One of my leading Pharmaceutical clients in Chicago is looking to add a new Med Tech to their team! This role will be a 6 month contract-to-hire position that will pay $20-33 per hour based on experience. The ideal candidate will be able to perform stat-molecular testing and has experience using Cepheid system and Genmark.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Set up and process samples, using different media plates to plate microorganisms
- Stat-molecular testing (flu testing, rapid strep test, performing and reading gram stains)
- Work on bench stains by specimen source
- Answer calls from providers asking for information about cultures or if they have additional requests from results
- Work as part of a team and work independently
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Laboratory Science or related field
- ASCP certified OR eligible to take the exam
- Some clinical microbiology preferred
- Experience using Cepheid system and Genmark
Overall this is a wonderful opportunity and a chance to join a world-class organization! Please provide me with your resume and/or contact me using the details below if you are interested.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.