Machine Learning Researcher
Start date - June - Flexible
Interview slots - April
Contract length: Permanent, full time
Pay rate: 60K - 100K
One of our most exciting Digital Health clients are in need of a Machine Learning Researcher to join their team. The company have grown rapidly in the last three years and have established themselves to be one of the leading organisations within the Digital Health market.
The team is enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking looking to add a similarly minded Machine Learning Researcher who is invested in improving the healthcare market with AI. It is a great role for someone who wants to make a huge impact on not only the healthcare market but within an ever-growing and inspirational environment.
- Applying Machine Learning solutions to support business decision-making
- Be the support and information guide for other researchers in regards to machine learning (ML) techniques.
- Assist in developing robust model training and data infrastructure to support optimisation of ML-driven approaches.
- PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- experience in a Postdoctoral research/industrial role
- Coding skills e.g. Python, C++ are a bonus
- Hands-on experience using one of the following deep learning libraries: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano or similar.
- The ability to translate data and these approaches into commercial language
- Experience using clinical/healthcare data
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales