MSL Group Manager - Hematology
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Medical Affairs
Join this multinational pharmaceutical company operating across 8 different production facilies with offices in over 75 countries. Employing more than 40,000 people globally, this company products markets its products in over 180 countries and continually leads the pharmaceutical industry and was noted as one of the most sustainable companies in the world.
Provides field leadership, coaching, mentoring and management for the Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs), and develops and implements field-based strategies consistent with the overall Medical Affairs Strategy and strategic imperatives. Leads the MSL efforts in:
* Optimally manage relations with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other key healthcare professionals(HCPs) to ensure strong scientific understanding of NN products, specifically with the provision of timely and up to date scientific information relevant to company products or research activities;
* increase awareness and improve competitive positioning of products. Ensure personal and professional development of the MSL team; and
* ensure coordination and cooperation between the MSL team, the MSL Supervising Group Manager(SVM), and other relevant stakeholders.
* Represents the MSL team internally within the affiliate and in external scientific events, creating business opportunities for the MSL function.
* Initiate, foster and maintain cross-functional communications and collaboration, ensuring the proper understanding of the MSL roles and responsibilities by cross-functional departments.
* Accountable for ensuring that the MSLs act in full compliance with all laws, regulations, Business Ethics standards and company internal policies (SOPs). Responsible for administrative and
* Management support of field-based Medical and MSL activities. Assignments are objective oriented.
* Cooperate with SVM to establish effective implementation of operating policies and procedures that affect the work unit.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja