Oncology Medical Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Medical Affairs
Diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Assures the quality of clinical data mandatory for supporting the registration or the marketing of our products by coordinating and following the setup of clinical and epidemiologic trials/studies.
- Manages the planning and coordinates the execution of clinical trials and Epidemiological studies.
- Defines project standards where necessary to ensure global consistency of project outputs and obtains relevant approval.
- Assesses the feasibility of individual clinical trials (using internal and external output) and contributes to the clinical study design.
- Is responsible for overall study conduct and quality data in accordance with specific protocol needs with company SOPs and appropriate standards.
- Contributes to prepare site identification and selection and acts as the main liaison with investigator sites.
- Is responsible for managing/overseeing the field resources in charge of the field monitoring activities and to ensure the quality of the deliverables. Job Family Group: Medical - Post Launch Clinical Operations.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja