- Type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the EU QPPV Office and in particular the PSMF maintenance and oversight of the local QPPV network and activities.
- Preparing training materials and delivering PV training to PV vendors
- Tracking and oversight of Business Partners and Vendors
- Tracking and oversight of PV obligations in Pharmacovigilance agreements
- Reviewing vendor contracts for inclusion of PV provision
- Taking minutes during team meetings and meeting with Business Partners and vendors
- Drafting and negotiating amendments and terminations
- General administrative support to the PV alliance and EU QPPV office team
The right candidate will play a key role in ensuring the company have contracts and PV provisions in place with their Business Partners and Vendors as well as ensuring they are compliant with obligations set out in agreements.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance regulations
For immediate consideration apply with an up to date CV.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more info
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales