Pricing and Contracts Manager EMEA
Perm Position- Salary 70K- 80K, Plus Bonus
Currently working with a longstanding and innovative Pharmaceuticals company based in Middlesex who are looking to hire a Pricing & Contracts Manager for the EMEA region on a permanent basis. This candidate would be responsible for the development, implementation, and control of the EMEA pricing and contracting policies and the contracting and tender processes. As a growing Pharmaceutical company my client are looking for someone pragmatic to take ownership of this role and drive the strategy and implementation. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, Implement and monitor adherence to Pricing strategies, policies and tools (ex. Bid tool) to enable the Sales team to maximise business opportunities.
- Support Sales team in price negotiation and generation of best commercial offers (quotes) and monitor/control adherence to company guidelines and policies
- Maintain Pricing governance within company's ERP system
- Provide senior management with Pricing data and analysis to inform commercial strategies
Contract & Tender Management:
- Develop Commercial contract templates and lead implementation with commercial teams
- Manage and coordinate contract and tender process and support sales team in tender negotiation, submissions and renewal
- Maintain contract related data within company's ERP system
- Provide senior management with Contract data and analysis to inform commercial strategies. Collaborate and liaise with Procurement department in supporting Hospital International Commercial functions to establish contracts with major vendors/suppliers.
The ideal candidate:
- They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience within Pricing and/or contract management and EU tender processes
- Good understanding and knowledge of EU directives in relation to tenders, contracting and fair competition
- Financial acumen, knowledge and experience with basic financial accounting and finance based decision making
- SAP experience
- Paralegal experience, project management and healthcare industry experiences, are advantages
- Fluency in English and at least one major European language, ideally French or German
We are sending CV's for this role now with first stage T/C's being booked for next week - Could this be of interest to you or anyone within your network?
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales