An exciting new position just came across my desk - Principal Electrical Engineer - up to 130k! The company is based in Maple Grove, MN.
This person will be responsible for the development, design and validation for all electromechanical devices from concept to commercialization.
- Design and development on electromechanical medical devices
- Lab work - Hands on prototyping
- Making adjustments and fine tuning data
- Doing verification and validation
- Risk management - design reviews
- Document compilation for regulatory requirements for FDA submissions
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Senior/Principal level EE
- 5-7 years minimum experience in Medical Device industry
- Experience working with electromechanical class 2 devices
- Experience with full life cycle PDP
- Customer Interface experience
- FDA submission experience
- 3+ years in class 2 devices
Contact me directly with an updated resume if this position is of interest to you. Must be qualified for the job!
Stay safe and warm!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.