A top tier global medical device company located in Eden Prarie, MN is currently seeking a Principal Mechanical Engineer - Project Management to join their team.
Provide design and project management support for a large suite of product enhancements and obsolescence projects that enable improved cost, quality and the continued supply of product for worldwide operations. Uses creativity and accepted engineering practices to design and develop creative engineering solutions for complex medical devices and lead teams to successful project completion. This position is responsible for the selection of approach, materials, methods, means and documentation for approving and validating output. Must manage multiple projects of varied scope.
- Bachelors in Engineering is required
- At least 2 years of medical device experience
- Knowledge of project management and the tools needed to succeed
- Pretty thorough understanding and ability with Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience indirectly leading teams
- More outgoing personality
- Spanish would be great
- MS in Engineering
- Exposure with process validation
Interview process for this position would involve telephone call with hiring manager and a final on site interview.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.