Principal Program Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$130000 - US$155000 per annum + competitive
- Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
A top tier global medical device company located in Eden Prairie, MN is currently seeking a Principal Program Manager to join their team!
- Bachelors in Engineering is required
- The ability to own a project from concept to commercialization
- Experience with PDP processes and how they relate to medical device
- Experience indirectly leading teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who was an engineer and transitioned into a Program Manager
- MBA or advanced degree
- Previous experience with catheters
- PMP certification or coursework
Compensation is up to $155k with a generous benefits package
Interviews will be commencing this week with an initial phone screening. If you or anyone in your network is interested please submit a copy of your updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.