Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer that has extensive experience in the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Principal Quality Assurance Engineer. This Principal Quality Assurance Engineer will step into an immediate leadership role where they are able to lead and mentor junior engineers.
- Has a full understanding of quality systems and processes
- Experience in the full audit process all the way to the follow up
- Full understanding of Quality Programs at a detailed level
- Understands quality principles and processes
- Demonstrates knowledge of risk management and reliability as well as maintainability through experience.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 5+ years experience in the quality field
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Principal Quality Engineer will have a leadership role within the Quality department.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send apply directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.