Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Cypress, California
- Sectors Regulatory Affairs (RA)
I am working closely with one of our fastest growing clients in the molecular diagnostic space with a large variety of products specifically focused on immunodiagnostics. The team is looking for a more senior regulatory individual that can lead the junior team on submissions, while being groomed to move into a managerial role.
In order for this individual to immediately help the organization they must have:
- A background in diagnostic devices - preferably in the molecular diagnostic space
- Experience with domestic and international regulatory submissions
- Prior experience managing or mentoring more junior team members
While this opportunity offers
- The ability to join a team that is a leader in the diagnostic industry
- Leadership of regulatory submissions and a clear pathway into people management
- A highly competitive compensation package, and relocation for the right candidate
If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, please reach out as I will be contacting top applicants to schedule phone screenings
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.