Customer Service Case Coordinator
- Type Contract
- Salary US$20 - US$25 per hour + Benefits, 401k
- Location Warsaw, Indiana
- Sectors Quality & Supply Chain, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, Sales & Marketing , Operations, Sales & Marketing
Do you have a strong background within a customer service role? Do you want to work for a leading medical device company? My client, an industry leader in the medical device industry is now hiring for a Product Case Coordinator. This role will be structured as a minimum of a 12 month contract with strong likelihood of extension
The Product Case Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with design and manufacturing teams to prioritize cases, generating status reports, and performing transactions in PLMS software to ensure production milestones are achieved.
- Operate as first point of contact to surgeons, sales representatives, Engineers, etc. on product specific inquiries
- Become familiar with full product offering to answer customer's questions.
- Process new customer registrations and maintain existing customer profiles in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Work with shipment, customer service teams, and more to be liaison touch point between functional teams and customers.
- Assist with portal inquiries
- Direct collaboration with internal and external production departments., engineering, and marketing
Preferred Qualifications for the Product Case Coordinate position:
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling customers calls and emails
- Customer service experience mandatory (minimum 1 year)
- Healthcare background helpful
- Experience using CRM software
- Experience working on team-oriented projects
- Competency with Microsoft Office
Overall, this is an exciting opportunity for professional growth with an ambitious organization.
The hiring manager plans to move forward with interviews within the next week. If you are interested in the position, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.