Product Manager - Brussels - Fulltime/Permanent
You will be working for a global pharmaceutical company who is fully committed to supporting the health needs of women.
By working closely with their partners and healthcare professionals, they provide a diverse portfolio of treatments that help women through each of their life stages.
As a Product Manager you will be working for the Marketing department. Your mission will be managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Next to that you will be responsible for the development and production of promotional materials, congresses and events and sales force training. This position is office based but at least 30% field activity is needed.
Some of the responsibilities
- Work closely with Country Director to develop sales strategies focused to increase current market share and improve visibility on the product and Company.
- In coordination with International Marketing adapt the international campaigns to meet local needs.
- Developing new marketing materials based on market needs
- Developing strategy for launching or relaunching products in cooperation with international marketing team and Country Director
- Developing marketing strategy based on competitor activities in country
- Join the international PM meetings, webex and teleconferences.
- Liaise with Marketing HQ to assure implementation of International strategy and actions and giving feedback regarding the specific situation of the country in message adoption, materials use, etc...
- Development of the annual marketing plan and control of advertising, promotion and sales
The requested profile
- Degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Medicine, etc.).
- 3-4 years Product Management experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proficient spoken and written Dutch, English and French
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
Are you interested in the position? Please apply with your CV. You can contact Shaneequa Ho A Tham via s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or 020 522 15 77.