Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand. Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature. Follows established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping to fabricate, form or shape manufactured parts, tools or parts assemblies from raw materials. Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing. Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
Hours per week: 40
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures
- Works under general supervision
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band
- Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others Undergraduate/BA/BS degree in applicable discipline and 1-3 Yrs of related experience.
Are you the new Production Pharmacist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com