- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Engineering
Our client is one of the largest Global Industrial Gas MNC's globally. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 2 year contract initially
- Review the Project technical documentation and requirements.
- Manage the Project with close coordination with appointed Contractor(s) and Vendors.
- Coordinate preparation of the design basis and engineering documentation and interface with the various related engineering disciplines and the construction team.
- Coordinate preparation of technical specifications for procurement.
- Ensure an adequate standard of technical documentation in accordance to guidelines and standards
- Coordinate and assist with the resolution of solving technical problems arising during the project and for interfacing/supporting the various engineering disciplines and departments.
- Preparation of RFQ Package(s) for Project Tender.
- Oversee the bid evaluation and procurement phases.
- Responsible for providing cost and schedule estimates related to execution of the Project.
- Coordinate and support the EMOC (Engineering Management of Change) process.
- Coordination with Client, Authorities, 3rd Parties, Engineering team,Contractors and Vendors for all aspects of the Project requirements, including approvals where required.
- Responsible for providing technical support during pre-commissioning/commissioning and start-up.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the ongoing project activities.
- Supervision of site Construction/Installation/Demolition including pre/commissioning.
- Knowledge of relevant national and international codes and standards.
- Detailed knowledge of local safety and construction practices
- Basic Knowledge of ASU plants including the associated hazards
- Familiarity with P&IDs, Electrical, Controls, Pipeline Heating systems, Civil & Structural,
- Strong capability to facilitate or lead risk assessments and make risk-based decisions
- Bachelor's degree in relevant engineering subject
- + 10 Years experiences working in project and construction management within petrochemical or gas industries
Keywords: Project Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017