In the role as Project Manager you'll assist in the setup of a new third party warehouse. You'll be responsible for the implementation of the existing Transport Management System to different parts of the business. This means that you'll be training the teams on how to use the system and will take care of the troubleshooting during the start-up problems. Next to this you'll support in supplier RFP projects, Air to Ocean lane conversions, analyse raw data to gain insights and where necessary create a new business case, lead projects through design to implementation, independently run meetings within different functional groups and you'll work closely with internal stakeholders to thoroughly understand the business requirements and identify gaps and drive mitigation strategies.
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience of which at least 2 years functional expertise within Supply Chain Management, preferably in Logistics
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to adapt to new IT systems
- Able to work independently
- Good collaboration skills and able to work with people in different levels in the organization
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience in leading and participating in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer-focus and solution-orientation
- Used to manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to influence and persuade, strong negotiation skills
- Strong process improvement capabilities, continuous improvement mindset
- High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Willing to travel as necessary for up to a week at a time
- Fluent in English (oral/written) is a prerequisite
Are you the Project Manager I'm looking for or know someone who fits the profile? Please respond to the advert or feel free to contact me directly on 020 522 1588 or on k.vankessel[a]realstaffing.com