- Type Contract
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking & Finance
A well established asset management client based in London has a long term contract position for a Project manager to work on a number of projects, one being a Charles River stream.
Among other responsibilities you will work with the business stakeholders to ensure the technology strategy falls in line with the business goals.
Having Asset Management experience is vital, along with proven project delivery experience within front office environments.
- Understanding of Asset Management processes.
- Front Office experience.
- Post trade experiencehttps://www.adcourier.com/#
- Experience with Charles River or other eTrading platforms i.e. Thinkfolio.
- Experience with asset classes, ideally OTC Derivatives.
If you have an interest in this position and would like to find out more. Please respond with an updated CV. Successful candidates will be contacted direct.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales