PV Systems Manager
- Type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Pharmacovigilance
A leading, global pharmaceutical company are searching for a PV Systems Manager to join their virtual site in Dublin.
This large multinational company boasts a fantastic virtual site in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to work in one of the largest PV teams in direct pharma. The culture is open, welcoming and collaborative where people learn from their counterparts who come from diverse backgrounds. The salary for this role is very competitive and accompanies a fantastic benefits package that you can make work for you and your lifestyle.
As PV Systems Manager, you will have the overall objective of managing a team of PV Systems Specialists and PV Systems Associates to ensure that system-level functionality of PV Systems and Safety Databases. You will also ensure data is both entered and extracted from these databases efficiently. You will liaise with Case Processing Managers and PV Science Managers to assist in periodic report compliance.
Some of the responsibilities of the PV Systems Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the management of issues relating to data extraction and system-level functionality of PV systems including the safety database, product databases and tracking databases
- Liaising with IT on information system strategy and development for the PV department
- Management of PV Systems with respect to user access requests, licence utilisation and support tickets opened with the vendor to minimise redundancy and determine presence of trends or underlying issues.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years experience in pharmacovigilance
- 2 years experience in PV Systems
- Experienced with medical terminology
- Minimum of 2 years experience in admin-level operation of a 5th generation safety database or greater (ARISg 5.x, Argus 5.x or a contemporary system)
- Strong leadership skills
No CV? Not sure yet? Give me a call to find out more or apply directly with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales