- Type Contract
- Location West Midlands, England
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA)
Real Staffing has partnered with a fast growing biopharma which has an exciting pipeline and investment with leading names in the biologics industry.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is in need of a QA consultant for 3-6 months.
- Support the maintenance of site QMS
- Ensure all QA and manufacturing activities comply to GMP standards
- Write and review SOPs and other QA related documentation
The ideal post-holder will need:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a biology/microbiology (or related) subject
- Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Sterile/aseptic manufacturing experience
- Excellent understanding of GMP compliance
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales