Real staffing has exclusively partnered with a leading organisation that specialises in biologics/sterile manufacturing.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is now seeking a QA Consultant with an excellent background in sterile/microbiology to advise and guide staff with writing investigations and non-conformance documents.
This is a hands on role with an immediate start for 6 months. The consultant will need to be based on site 4-5 days per week.
The ideal post-holder will need:
- A BSc or equivalent in biological sciences (or related subject)
- Excellent skills in non-conformance writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to educate junior staff with compliance, investigations and documentation
- Good experience of microbiology / sterile manufacturing within the pharmaceutical industry.
- The ability to provide feedback on documentation
- Excellent report writing skills
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales