QA GMP Auditor / QA Consultant
- Type Contract
- Salary £45 - £65 per hour +
- Location South East England, England
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Quality Assurance (QA)
Real Staffing has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in immunology.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client now needs a QA GxP auditor for 6 months. The role will be based at least 3 days on site when the post-holder is not travelling for an audit.
Th role will require approx 2 out of every 4 weeks travel for audits.
The position will also include maintenance of suppliers and supplier qualification process, so an extended knowledge of the Quality Management systems would be required.
Th ideal post-holder will need:
- A BSc or equivalent in a life sciences subject
- To be a certified lead auditor (highly desirable)
- At least 3-5 years experience in similar QA role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Supplier qualification experience
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales