QA Inspector II 8062
- Type Contract
- Salary US$15 - US$18 per annum + competitive
- Location Hayward, California
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA)
QA Inspector II
Based in Central Coastal California
9 month contract second shift
Are you a QA Inspector looking for your next job opportunity? Are you interested in a career within the medical device space? Look no further! My client, an internationally recognized Medical Device company, is now hiring for QA Inspector II. This person is responsible for endorsing process and product quality through the routine assessment of in-process materials and raw materials. This role will be a 9 month minimum contract paying $15 to $18 an hour based on prior experience levels.
The QA Inspector II will perform a variety of duties within a team environment. The QA Inspector II is responsible for the inspection and verification activities in the manufacturing process.
Among others, the QA Inspector II will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspection and release of production and in-process materials and components
- Provide continuous improvement to the department through Quality Systems
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and distributing process-relevant data
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors with 0-2 years related experience or Associates with 1-3 years-related experience or High School diploma with 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or Biotech industry helpful.
- Must be familiar with cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques may be required.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced environment which will provide qualified candidates with market leading skills and opportunities to train new quality department employees.
If you are interested in learning more about this QA Inspector opportunity, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.