One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies based in Westport, Co Mayo have just recently expanded their operations, and need a QA Manager to run the Quality Function in one of their new business units.
As well as this, you will be responsible in supporting the Associate Director & QP, in the batch disposition process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a site that already homes one of the largest Quality functions in Ireland, and become part of their strategic development plan for the future.
As QA Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Drive Quality Culture and compliance improvement
- Promote, hire and manage the performance of the product review department (3 Direct Reports)
- QA Activities in support of the Biologics process
- Provide support to the QA/QP Associate Director
- Support the disposition of product
- Support the Non Conformance/ CAPA Program
Education and Experience;
- Bachelors Degree in scientific discipline
- QP Eligibility (or pursuing QP Qualification)
- 5 years' experience in the industry
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding site and one of the largest quality functions in Ireland.
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales