QA Manager - Med Device/Pharma (Partial Remote)
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Exton, Pennsylvania
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Quality Assurance (QA)
Title: Quality Manager
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Exton, PA (up to 3 days WFH/Remote)
The manager is looking for a strong QA/QC Manager to assist them with an urgent need. Role will allow 3 days remote/WFH.
Responsibilities will include but limited to:
- Managing quality programs to improve total quality of company product and processes.
- Oversee implementation and compliance with ISO and other applicable quality standards.
- Researches, analyzes and reports quality trends and other data.
- Communicate with Global partners
- Must have 8-10 years experience in a leadership/manager function
- Knowledge of FDA 820, ISO 13485, FDA 803 and medical device reporting
- Experience working with Batch Releases
- Familiar with supplier management, CMO, vendor management, complaints investigation and reporting
- Medical Device experience preferred, but open to pharma industry experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.