An exciting Medical Device company based in Cambridge are looking for an Interim Quality Assurance Engineer to join the business for 3 months.
The purpose of the role is to support administration workloads, dealing with CAPAs and non-conformities, assist the development of procedures and maintain the appropriate quality records.
Experience and Skills required of Quality Engineer;
- Minimum 3 years experience of QA roles in Medical Devices
- Working within an ISO 13485 Qualified quality system with electronic technologies
- Team-based laboratory environment
- Dealing with all QA administrative duties and documentations
- Good energy levels and a team player
Details of the Quality Engineer contract;
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months, with a likely extension
- Location: Cambridge
- Rate: Up to £32 per hour, based on experience
This is an urgent role with interview slots over the next 5 working days, and a target start date next week, so please reply with an updated copy of your CV if you are interested.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales