QA Team Lead wanted!
I am currently working with a Contract Research Organisation in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Cambridgeshire who are looking for a QA Team Lead.
As Team Lead you will be responsible for the day to day line management of QA staff while providing expert advice on regulatory matters.
- Managing the performance of Quality Assurance activities
- Building and motivating an effective QA team
- Supporting the development and training of QA staff
- Play an active role in the performance and delivery of the QA GLP Inspection and audit programme
- Supporting the Continuous Quality Improvement
- Hosting Sponsor audits as required and contributing to Regulatory Inspections
- Experience of managing teams in a Quality Assurance environment
- GLP experience
- Degree or equivalent and experience in a QA GLP Regulatory function managing teams of people.
If this QA Team Lead opportunity looks like it matches your skillset and you are looking for a role where you can make it your own and want to work for a company that makes a difference then we want to hear from you!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales