- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Hayward, California
- Sectors Quality & Supply Chain, R&D, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), R&D
A key member of the Pharmaceutical Sciences team, the QC Analyst, Pharmaceutical Sciences, is responsible for analytical raw data analysis, verification and document review
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analytical raw data verification/chromatogram review approximately 6months full-time (hours somewhat flexible)
- Will work with another analyst to review chromatograms and make sure the peak values off the graph match the data in the tables for an NDA filing.
- B.S. in a scientific discipline (preferably in chemistry or related field) or equivalent with working experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory or R&D environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years pharmaceutical analytical experience in a GMP regulated environment or R&D is required (if recent grad needs to have run analytical instruments and reviewed data in school).
- Must have computer skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must work well alone and in a team
- Experience in quality environment or with document review a plus.
If you feel that you would be a good fit or know someone who might be, please don't hesitate to reach out with an updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.