- Type Permanent
- Location Roscommon, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
A large pharmaceutical company based in Athlone, Co Roscommon are looking for a QC Manager to take over the running of their QC Department.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that have an excellent reputation in the Irish market, and lead a full department while also being a strategic member of the senior leadership team.
As QC Manager you will be responsible for;
- Advise QC Supervisor on organisation and control of activities for analysts to ensure timely release for use of incoming raw and packaging materials
- Final review of quality control documentation
- Liaise with QP/QA in the management of Quality Audits
- Responsible for liaising with customers and suppliers on all matters pursuant to the quality and efficiency of the company product and to ensure customer complaints are dealt with according to cGMP and Pharmacovigilance procedures
- Support production targets for all operations
- Liaise with production, materials and sales to ensure smooth production throughout
Education & Responsibilities;
- Bachelors Degree in a Scientific Discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in manufacturing facility
- Demonstrate ability in selecting, interviewing, training, coaching, motivate, discipline, and direct people
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales