- Type Contract
- Salary US$45 - US$55 per hour + competitive
- Location Northbrook, Illinois
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Quality Assurance (QA)
Have you been looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a biotechnology company that is helping change lives? Are you interested in working for a company that has a strong market presence! This is the opportunity for you! My client is a special biotechnology business in the Chicago area, looking for a Quality Control Supervisor. This role will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire, paying $45 to $55 per hour based on experience.
As a Quality Control Supervisor, candidates would provide direct supervision to the incoming inspection personnel and assure the effective use of all the resources to meet goals and requirements set by the Company. This role will also be responsible for providing technical support and improving processes to minimize cost and increase productivity while ensuring safety, quality, GMP, ISO 13485, and Housekeeping standards are adhered to.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Quality Control Supervisor will include, but no be limited to:
- Ensure proper incoming inspection of components, packaging materials and final product in compliance with company procedures and ISO/FDA/GMP standards
- Conducts analysis, inspection, and trending in accordance with inspection plans, work instructions and other quality standards to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Develops, establishes and continuously improves the necessary controls around incoming inspections when needed to support new and existing products.
- Investigates and manages NCMRs including investigation, additional testing, test analysis, disposition, and ERP inventory management reconciliation; follows up on issued Corrective Actions.
- Ensures incoming parts are inspected according to blue-print & drawing specifications
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's in Life Sciences or Engineering discipline.
- 3 Years of Experience as a Quality Supervisor or Engineer with proven IQC experience, preferably Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry.
- Understanding of creating proper incoming specifications of components.
- Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that works with exciting specialty brands. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.