I'm currently recruiting a Quality Engineering opportunity for a global leader in the life sciences/diagnostics space. This opportunity is based out of their San Francisco location.
They are looking for a QE with expertise in Medical Device Quality Management System regulations and standards. (2+ years software devices and products experience is desired). This opportunity is being offered on an initial 12 month contract basis, with the potential for conversion to FTE or extension.
- Expertise in medical device Quality Management System regulations and standards including ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 (knowledge of 21 CFR 210/211 desirable)
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual.
- Demonstrated involvement in medical device quality systems management.
- Familiarity with software development desirable
- Extensive knowledge of quality tools (including eQMS systems)
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational and project management skills
Your profile looks to potentially be a good fit - are you interested? If so, I'm keen to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.