The company… I'm working with a growing medical device company based in Galway. Due to growth plans, a number of positions have opened up in the company to accommodate this and there's a permanent opening for a Quality Assurance Technician on the team.
You'll be joining a friendly company who value people that want to learn and grow within the medical device industry long term. This company is located in East Galway which will suit anyone leaving to the east of the city or The Midlands (Athlone is less than 20 mins away). Really accessible location with no traffic.
The role…. As Quality Assurance Technician, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Quality Engineer, joining 16 others in the quality department. You won't be pigeon-holed here, and with lots of investment in the company there will be lots to learn.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production.
- Provide Quality support to process validation activities.
- Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance, practice versus procedure adherence.
- Liaise with engineers and suppliers to ensure all latest version of documents are released and available at point of use locations.
- Gather and compile the quality operational monthly KPI reports across the QMS
- Carry out investigations and generate reports as required to correct non-conformances and implement effective corrective actions.
- Summaries, analyses and in conjunction with the team draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results and other process related findings.
- Partner with R&D and Process Engineers to ensure that the transition of products through R&D, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smooth, timely and cost effective.
- Conducts root-cause analysis and implements corrective action in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation.
To apply….. Want to become a Quality Assurance Technician? You need a degree level qualification (Level 7/8) in Science or a quality related discipline plus a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience as Quality Technician or equivalent in a regulated environment such as medical devices, diagnostics or pharmaceuticals.
*Sponsorship/relocation not offered so you need to have an EU passport/stamp 4 visa for consideration*
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales