- Type Contract
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations
One of my key clients in Galway, are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 month hourly rate contract. The company specialise predominantly in the manufacture of cardiovascular devices.
Role: Quality Engineer
Contract: An initial 6 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a Quality Engineer is to provide support to operations on site and interact with customers. You will also be responsible for providing support on site to Engineering and Quality Systems teams on site.
- Maintain company compliance with Quality Systems Regulations and ISO 13485 standards.
- Be responsible for participating in audits, CAPA systems, Change Controls and other activities.
- Provide Quality Engineering support, analysis and recommendations for product development teams.
- Lead and provide project management as required by the company.
- Support supplier approval and qualification items including validation, and co relating with Supplier's methods, audits and corrective actions.
- Assist with FMEA.
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement projects and act as an SME for FMEA, process validation, and continuous improvements.
- Experience with FDA and ISO inspections and registrations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science disciplines.
- 3 - 5 years experience within the medical device industry.
- Proven organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Proven ability to work as an individual or as part of team.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced quality engineer to join a globally recognised medical device company.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales