Quality Governance Lead
- Type Contract
- Location West Midlands, England
- Sectors Healthcare & NHS
My West Midlands based NHS client are looking for a Quality Governance Lead to join them on an interim basis for 6 months to support across the Clinical Governance Portfolio.
The appropriate candidate will have:
- Experience in leading a small team of Clinical Governance professionals.
- Experience in leading on Serious Incident Investigations, Complaints, Risk and Clinical Effectiveness.
- Experience in working across different Divisions within an NHS Trust in a Governance Lead/Manager role.
- A broad knowledge of the Clinical Governance portfolio within an NHS Trust setting.
For more information on this role or to submit your note of interest please contact: Zoe Jarvis at Real Staffing on 0121 265 7474.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales