Quality Operations Manager
- Type Permanent
- Location Roscommon, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
A well-established pharmaceutical company based in Athlone, Co. Roscommon are looking for a Quality Operations Manager to join their site.
This is a combination role in which you would also be the QP on their manufacturing license, and would look after own site and third party release.
You will also have an opportunity to develop your people-management experience as you will be responsible for the running of the QA Department, and reporting to the Head of QA.
As Quality Operations Manager you will;
- Responsibility for maintaining and improving the Quality Management Systems supporting the CMO activity
- Support the release and testing of batches manufactured by 3rd country CMO's
- On completion of review of compliance with GMP and current MA, QP Release Own site and CMO Batches as Assigned
- Responsibility for the Organisation, motivation, development and performance management of Quality staff (Quality Assurance / Compliance Officer / Compliance Administrators)
- Responsibility for management of internal/external customers and competent authority audits relating to CMO and Market Compliance Activity
Education & Experience;
- 5 years' experience at Quality Management level
- Scientific degree (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related) and QP Qualified
- Strong leadership/team management skills and experience
Excellent salary & benefits package on offer with this role
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales