- Type Permanent
- Location Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
You will be part of a company that is one of the most innovative and patient-focused in the world. Truly global in its reach, this role is a great opportunity to gain experience in a huge range of product manufacture and global markets.
The company have just finished a huge expansion project, and are now recruiting for Quality Specialists to work on their Quality Operations and Quality Compliance teams.
As Quality Specialist you will be responsible for;
- Using knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks
- Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes
- Ensures supply of high quality product through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site
- Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties together with follow up actions where applicable
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality)
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Quality Assurance SME knowledge
Excellent salary and benefits package including pension, Health Insurance and Bonus on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Call me on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales