My client, a leading Medical Device company in Galway, are looking for a Quality Systems Engineer to join their ever-growing company.
This is an exciting role which offers excellent opportunities for career progression. The role also comes with a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package.
* Collect and analyze business/quality system process data from different parts of the company.
* Report metric information as required (i.e. NCRB and Management review)
* Support the site corrective and preventive actions process as site mentor.
* To provide assistance and support to the engineering and operational functions on quality system requirements.
* Act as an expert resource in external regulations and standard requirement knowledge for cross functional teams
* Responsible for the implementation, co-ordination and continuous review of the CAPA, Internal and Corporate Compliance programs.
* Supports site External Inspections.
* Ongoing review and update the Quality System procedures.
* Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements
* Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
* HETAC Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
* Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
* Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent position please directly to this advert for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales