Role: Associate R&D Engineer OR R&D Engineer
Location: Ballina, County Mayo.
Benefits: Excellent salary, Full healthcare, Pension, yearly bonus.
SUMMARY: Working in my client's global centre for Continence Care R&D, this is an excellent career opportunity for an Associate R&D Engineer or R&D Engineer to join a dynamic and growing team in the development and commercialisation of innovative Continence Care products.
The successful candidate will contribute to a project, from design phase to commercialization by supporting or completing functional deliverables.
- Representing the product development function in cross-functional product commercialisation teams from Front End Innovation through to Commercial Launch.
- Design and development of new products, including concept development, high-level design feasibility, prototype development, detailed design, test method development, design verification/validation, shelf-life determination and product commercialisation.
- Application of both new and existing technologies, materials and processes to deliver the optimum product design ensuring the establishment of excellent standards of performance.
- Liaising with clinicians and with customers to understand their needs and to therefore optimize product functionality and performance.
- Preparation of technical documentation in accordance with regulatory and design control requirements and with the company's development processes.
- Developing a high level of understanding of internal customer requirements.
- Conducting analysis of data and developing detailed reports documenting results, conclusions and recommendations
- An honours Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related discipline is required
- Length of experience - Minimum 1-4 years related experience
Specialized skills/technical knowledge
- Create and/or analyse basic test data and interpret results
- Actively participates on cross-functional project teams
- Supports the completion of team deliverables
- Identifies potential challenges and proactively works to address them
- Ability to perform lab tests, prepare samples, write plan protocols.
- Ability to solve technical issues using alternative or unique approaches
- Demonstrates basic awareness of current technological trends.
Would you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity? I you would like to apply let me know and I am happy to help.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales