Are you an R&D Engineer looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the medical device space? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your expertise? My client is now hiring an R&D Engineer for a remediation project. This is a 7 month contract with a highly likelihood to extend.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Work as a team member on the project to complete backlog items designated for the R&D engineer within the context of Agile Scrum sprints.
- Perform a broad range of R&D engineering support for current products in the medical device market. This may involve some laboratory work.
- Provide R&D technical support based on overall project plans for the project in compliance with in all areas of design controls
- Assist with process development and refinement in compliance with good manufacturing practices.
- Perform the R&D engineering role on product and process risk analysis and reports.
- Complete relevant R&D engineering tasks such as, identifying materials, defining input/ output requirements and creating design specification of products.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- B.S. Mechanical Engineer (other engineering specialties will be considered based upon experience)
- 3 years' minimum of medical device experience within product development
- Able to develop test protocols, generate data, and write test reports based on observed data, relevant test standards and general engineering knowledge.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis (e.g. two-sample t-test, tolerance limit calculation)
- Familiarity with FDA, ISO and EN Standards as they apply to medical devices.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.