Gesucht: R&D Procurement Associate (m/w/d) in Arbeitnehmerüberlassung
As part of the Research and Development (R&D) Procurement Category Team, the Procurement Specialist will play a supporting role in the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, category management, supplier relationship and contract management, risk & compliance management and stakeholder management.
Located at the R&D site in Schwabenheim, Germany, the Procurement Specialist will also take a lead role in supporting all R&D sourcing activities in Boxmeer, The Netherlands
The Job role is challenging, diverse and complex, requiring a person with strategic sourcing experience and strong project management and organizational skills.
Ihre Aufgaben als R&D Procurement Associate (m/w/d)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all R&D sourcing activities in Boxmeer, The Netherlands
- Participation in cross functional strategic sourcing projects (using an established sourcing management process): Establish sources of supply via market intelligence and analysis, competitive sourcing events, cost analyses, strategic analyses, due diligence/compliance assessments and contract negotiations
- Contract Negotiation and Management: Responsible for creating pre-negotiation plans, participate in (and in local cases, lead) negotiation sessions with suppliers and to implement contracts after execution.
- Proactive Cost Management: Development, negotiation and implementation of cost savings projects.
- Develop & Sustain Supplier Relationship Management Programs to monitor, report, manage and continuously improve supplier performance, including supplier visits, regular business review meetings and developing key performance indicators.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships within Animal Health R&D; develop a broad understanding of stakeholder needs and priorities; support as Procurement expert in cross-functional teams
- Support the Procure-to-Pay process (and transactional purchasing support) at the local site in Boxmeer, the Netherlands and Schwabenheim, Germany
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering, science or business
- Minimum three years of work experience in strategic sourcing, contract negotiation and execution
- SAP Experience
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (> 50% of work will be in English)
- Project Management and problem solving experience and skills
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to working in complex environments
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people with many different disciplines
- Experience handling multiple simultaneous and complex projects requiring frequent communication
- Ability to work independently with some coaching
- Projektstart: 01.04.2019
- Projektdauer: 9 Monate, in Arbeitnehmerüberlassung
- Einsatzort: Schwabenheim
Wenn Ihnen die Stelle als R&D Procurement Associate (m/w/d) zusagt, bewerben Sie sich so schnell wie möglich! Senden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf direkt über den Link auf der Webseite z.H. Frau Rebecca Brian.
Bei Fragen stehe ich Ihnen gerne unter +49 (0) 69 264 89 8060 zur Verfügung.
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Kontaktaufnahme!
Dieser Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.