My client, a global Class III medical device company based in the Bay Area, has an immediate need for a Regulatory Affairs Manager. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team and work on industry changing next generation products.
- Development and implementation of domestic/international regulatory strategies and solutions
- Lead submissions both in the US and abroad
- Develop plans to achieve cross-functional business goals that support overall company objectives by analyzing market changes, internal customer and staffing needs
- 5+ years work experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Ability to drive talent; Aid in hiring, training, and continual management of regulatory department/team
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field; advanced degree preferred
- Hands-on experience with either PMAs, IDE, or BLA.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.