A Biotech client of mine is seeking to hire a Drug Safety System's Analyst to join their team.
- Should work with Drug Safety Information Management and provide direct technical /data management support to ensure information entered and retrieved from Safety systems is correct and complete.
- Should provide technical support for drug safety data management, reports and queries.
- Ensure drug safety data outputs are complete and accurate.
- Drive the standardization of drug safety information management (including implementation of self-service tools) to ensure consistency across solutions.
- Support Information Management tasks/projects requiring technical expertise with respect to Global Drug Safety. Support cross-functional information management initiatives.
- Experience with Argus Safety and PL/SQL programming is required
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, organizational, managerial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of key aspects of Drug Safety processes.
- Technical understanding of Pharmacovigilance systems
- Experience with analysis and support of continuous process improvement initiatives. Current with industry developments, trends and opportunities.
- BA/BS and 3-5 years of drug safety experience or equivalent
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.